Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Next Mozart?




Sorry for not posting in a while. I have been trying to recover after planning a church baby shower (this past Sunday) for some of our best friends. The shower was a success, but I kind of felt like I needed to do nothing for a while after it was over!! (Anyone ever been there?!)


Here's some pics I took of Micah this morning!! Super cute - if I do say so myself!!! Think he'll be a drummer like his uncle Kyle or play the piano like his mommy? I just hope he loves the Lord and loves music! (In that order!) :-)

4 comments:

Aaron said...

He'll be a drummer, seeing him at this point anyway. He loves to hit and kick things. He also loves making loud noises and annoying me!! Drummer it is!

Elizabeth said...

That's so cute! I do hope he grows up to love music. Nick would say drummer, but me, piano. Either way you can't go wrong, although a drum set just might drive his mommy and daddy crazy!

Alli said...

"Either way you can't go wrong, although a drum set just might drive his mommy and daddy crazy!"

Oh - we'r already there!!! Not so much with Micah yet, but the girls!! They LOVE banging on those drums. Usually one will bang on the piano (oops - I mean "play a pretty song") while the other one bangs on the drums! It can get very loud, and it does drive me a bit nuts when they do it for very long. They don't quite get the concept of playing gently!! :-) But they do love music, and I'm trying not to discourage them from wanting to play an instrument - even if it is just banging for now!! :-)

Mindy said...

Hmmm, Mozer...Mozart! I think he is destined for greatness :-)