Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where's all the new posts?!

Ok...so I'm running out of stuff to talk about. I'm sure you may be getting sick of looking at pictures of my kids, and we've been kinda busy lately anyways. Regardless - I just wanted to let you all know that I still plan on writing when I have something to write about...but I don't want to make lots of pointless posts just to have something new up every day. (Like what would I say? "Day 1 - Nothing interesting happened today, but my kids are driving me crazy!" Day 2 - Still nothing new and exciting, and my kids are still driving me crazy!", etc. That's pretty much my life lately!) So if you get on and don't see a new post - there's a good chance that a) nothing exciting happened today, and b) my kids are driving me crazy!! :-)

Anyways...keep on looking for new posts...but there probably won't be something new up every day. Our lives just aren't that interesting!! :-)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh I have been going through Blogger Block myself. Ahhh I hate it, dont you?

Alli said...

yes!!! :-)