Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Belated Pics from My Bday

Hi Everyone!! We've been super extremely busy this week so I haven't had a chance to put up pictures from last weekend. These are a few pictures from Saturday night when we celebrated my bday with my family.


Here's my fam: Dad (Terry), Mom (Cheryl), brother (Kyle), and me. We hadn't taken a picture of the 4 of us for a few years (that I can remember)!!


Katlelyn (on left), Abby (on right) and Grandpa at Applebee's.


Micah - cutie patootie! How bout those eyes - so handsome!! :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww.... Micah is SO CUTE in that picture!! I'm telling you, he's giving his sisters a run for their money in the cuteness category!

Alli said...

I KNOW!!! Like I've said before - I think they're pretty stinkin cute too...but I'm a little bit biased!! :)