Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Fun Night...

Tonight was fun! We went to LOTW Park for our extended Moser family pictures. It was Aaron's mom and dad, his sister Emily, his brother Dave and Dave's wife Beth and their 3 kids, plus Aaron and I and our 3. (Same kids in the Labor Day weekend pictures last month - 6 kids under age 5...well actually Jana just turned five 2 days ago, but you get the picture!) I was thinking it would be a nightmare trying to get all 6 kids to do well for numerous pics, but they did amazingly well for the most part!! Micah was sleepy so he never really smiled much (which is a bummer b/c he has such an ADORABLE smile!), but that's ok...he wasn't crying, so we look at it as a success!! :) Then after the pictures - we all went out to dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate my bday. It's always fun hanging out with Aaron's family, and we had a really great time. The best part of all - since we were technically celebrating my bday, I was "off duty" from mommy duties. Aaron handled Micah, and A&K each sat on one side of Grandpa (poor guy!) :) It was a really fun night!!

Also - in case you're wondering what gifts I got...here's the scoop: August Rush (AWESOME movie - go rent it if you've never seen it!! - it's my new favorite movie!!), a really nice new watch from Aaron's mom and dad (which Aaron is re-sizing for me right now so I can wear to church tomorrow), Godiva chocolate - YUM!!, and the first two books from the Twilight series (I already have the 2nd two.) I'd say I made out pretty well!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!
I have so been meaning to call you. I wanted to call you on your birthday! I have been thinking about you if that counts. I love looking at your blog!

Unknown said...

I don't know if I told you, I have a blog too, but I don't post as often as you do. Here is my blog: http://encouragelives.blogspot.com/

Alli said...

Hey Chrissy!! Thanks for the comments! We need to get together sometime soon!! I want to hear about Rome!! I forgot you had a blog. I will have to check it out today. I did look at it a few times this summer to see updates about Europe and how you were doing. Talk to ya soon!!