Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beyond Frustrated!!

Alright!!! Day 2 of trying to upload videos was another failure!! I was trying to post 2 videos I took of Abby & Katelyn swimming in our pool in the backyard. They are serioiusly like two little fish!! They do all kinds of flips and jumps, hold their breath under water, and swim almost the whole length of our 15 ft pool under water...so cute!! They LOVE swimming!!! Anyways...Ryan gave me a tip to try uploading the videos to YouTube and then pulling them from YouTube to my blog, but they wouldn't even upload to YouTube!! I only tried once and then had to leave for Bible Study, but I have officially quit for the day!! Maybe I'll try again tomorrow...although my patience is about shot with these videos!! So if I don't end up posting them - I guess you'll have to take my word for it that my kids are pretty stinkin cute swimmers!!

No comments: