Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Haircuts!!!




So we had a pretty eventful morning!! All three kids got a hair cut this morning , and I can now tell you from personal experience - don't ever take three children at the same time to get their hair cut!! I've taken A & K by myself before, and I've taken Micah by myself before, but taking all three at the same time (without Aaron's help!) was a bit of a catastrophe!! Trying to get two of them to sit still in their chairs while the other one is getting their hair cut was not happening, and then the one getting their hair cut would want to get down and wiggle too when they saw their siblings do it!! Micah actually ended up having to get his hair cut from my lap because he wouldn't stop wiggling - except he got to wear a cape to protect him from getting tons of hair all over him - Mommy didn't!! I think I ended up with more hair on me than there was on the floor!! Then when his turn was over, he of course didn't want me to hold him anymore...OH NO!!...he wanted to get down and crawl all over the hair covered floor!! YUCK!!!


Anyways...in the end it was all worth it because all 3 of them look adorable with their new hair cuts!!! Here's before and after pics of all three, and then one of Micah (post haircut) because you can't really see his haircut in the "after" pic - his sisters are smothering him!!


Note to self: next time take Aaron!! :-)

No comments: