Friday, July 25, 2008

My Girls




Ok...so I posted lots of pictures of Micah yesterday, so I thought I'd show off my beautiful girls today!! :-) Abby & Katelyn are 4 1/2 (quick to remind me not to forget the 1/2!), and they are two balls of constant energy!! They are identical twins, and they deinitely have a love/hate relationship - and by that I mean they either LOVE each other and get along beautifully...or they HATE each other and bite, kick, scream (you name it) to each other!! They absolutely love their baby brother and are huge helpers to their mommy!! I happen to think all 3 of my children are the most beautiful kids in the entire world...but I guess some would say I'm a bit biased!! :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!
I love this blog page! Your kids are getting so big. I will definitely have to visit you when I get back from Italy!

Alli said...

Hey Chili!! It's so great to hear from you!! It's so wierd to think about you reading this in ITALY!! :-)

Elizabeth said...

Hey Alli!

Just thought I'd say hi! Cute pics, the girls are getting SO big!

Alli said...

Thanks, Beth!!

Aaron said...

In the last picture, as you can see, the girls are having a great time "playing" with the minnows I caught for them. Somehow they all ended up dead! Now I am trying to teach them how to pick things up delicately!!

Unknown said...

I love this! Great job and they are the most beautiful kids in the world!! But I'm not biased either - lol