Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Frustrated!!!!

Ok!!! So I have been trying to upload two videos to a new post literally ALL DAY today!! I have tried and re-tried uploading, and I have even let it just keep showing "still uploading" for literally going on 9 hours now (I don't think it's gonna upload!!!) I think our internet connection must be too slow for it or something! We have wireless, but it must not be fast enough to upload videos!! Anyways...just didn't want you all to think I was neglecting you today!! ;-) I will try again tomorrow, and hopefully it'll work then. I'm pretty new at this, so maybe I'm doing it wrong. Either way - please bear with me!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I have the same problem when trying to upload my videos. I think the video files are too big for Blogger. What I did get to work was to upload them to YouTube first, then embed the YouTube video in a post. Try that.

What a time-sucker these blogs are eh? ;-) It's fun though.

Alli said...

Hmm...maybe that's why!! I've tried a few times today too to no avail. I even tried from my mom's computer (she has a faster connection than me)! I will definitely try uploading them to YouTube...another first for me! :-)

Thanks for the advice!! :-)